Party catering Sydney is a business of offering food services including food preparation, menu selection, arrangement and decor for parties, weddings, and various other events. Catering for any event can be tricky but when it comes to party catering the stakes reach another level. You must look into various aspects in the case of the parties or weddings such as the theme, the guest list, the preferred cuisine, the agenda and time frame. You’ll have to determine how much food you will need in order to satisfy everyone, and you’ll need to choose a reputable caterer that has good reviews and experience.
There is a lot of room for mistakes when planning your wedding in terms of the caterer and menu. But if you do your research, you can avoid those common catering planning mistakes and have truly incredible food for your reception. During a party, whether it is a wedding, birthday or special event, everyone definitely wants things to run smoothly so that you and your guests can enjoy the party atmosphere. This would include how good the food and service are. However, no matter how good the food maybe, if you make the following mistakes, your party will surely be a disappointment. So here are 5 mistakes one needs to avoid when hiring a party food catering in Dubai: –
- Not asking about staff experience: – Speaking to the staff is the most important thing one needs to do. Before you hire a caterer, always check the reviews of the company. Keep important question in mind such as whether they have experience? Whether they are trained? These are questions that should be check point before you even proceed to the bigger questions related to the event.
- Not being able to understand the menu- You might have agreed on the menu, but what about your caterers? Did they agree to it? Will they be able to organize it and prepare it on time? Caterers should understand the event and the risks and precautions they must take in advance. Find out a company who wants to know about your event. Find such companies who are ready to take extra efforts.
- Make your guests leave hungry: – This is the most embarrassing thing. Ensure that no guest is hungry whilst being cautious that there is no wastage of food. You need to consider factors such as – the type of food, the duration of the event, the number of guests. Your main agenda for the day should be your guests and their satisfaction.
- Taking care of special needs of the guests: – Some caterers may be insensitive to people and as a result, people would leave unsatisfied. This is the main reason why people get tensed and refrain from hiring party caterers. Some guests may be allergic to certain foods, or may want additional sides to suit their preference, and as a caterer you should be aware of these elements.
- Service is lacking: – In the service industry, time is money. Therefore no matter how good your food is, if you have a late delivery, your customer is bound to be dissatisfied before even tasting the food. Refrain from giving excuses in such situations as catering is a service based business and this cannot be overlooked. The logistics part of catering is something you must take in serious consideration as part of the package.
It is important to ensure a hassle-free party experience and therefore you should try and avoid these five common mistakes while hiring a caterer for your parties and weddings.
Taste Studio is a contemporary, full-service catering service. Whether it’s a corporate event, gathering of friends or a celebration that you are planning, our team can support you to make your event perfect. Our experienced team of chefs, wait staff, planners and state of the art kitchen will delight and inspire you. We can customize your every need and support you with delectable food, refreshing beverages, and service staff and decor arrangements.